Open the gate.. welcome to this dimension..
Oh yawn.. this is getting very boring already.. but OK then let's continue wringing the last few drops of satire out of it..
First Dog on the Moon's pretty much got the nub of it 😛
• can't sack him because the rules aren't worth the paper they are not printed on,
• can't shoot him because that's illegal (and there are rules about that, and they are printed on paper),
• can't question his morals, because it's doubtful he ever had any,
• can't question his judgement, because if it's ever in doubt he claims it has been "divinely inspired"™ (™ by Pentecostal Church), and
• can't lock him up for being an idiot (because there's nothing illegal about idiocy in general, and in politics it's pretty much a given..)
buggered if I know 😛
Scott Morrison â Minister for Everything and Nothing and There Was a Lot Going On | First Dog on the Moon